1. Pet Fee. There is a $100 non-refundable pet fee per stay. This fee will be charged to your account prior to check-out to cover the cost of deep-cleaning the room in preparation for our next guest.
2. Damage Assessment. You will be billed for any damage caused by your pet or for any extraordinary cleaning neces-sary after your pet's stay. You must tender a valid credit card at check-in as payment for any damage or extraordinary cleaning costs related to your pet's stay. By signing this agreement, you expressly authorize the Hotel to charge these costs to your credit card during or after your stay.
3. Acceptable Pets. We welcome all well-mannered, disease-free animals weighing 40 pounds (18 kilos) or less. We reserve the right to require immediate removal of any pet that displays dangerous or unacceptable behavior, including, but not limited to, biting, excessive barking, evidence of disease, or urination or defecation in public areas. No more than two pets may occupy each guest room. You will be responsible for all charges relating to the removal of your pet including transportation and kennel charges.
4. Pet-Friendly Areas. Pets are allowed only in the following areas: See Provided Map
5. Leashes. Pets must be leashed or held in arms in all common areas of the hotel, including the Pet Walk.
6. "Pet in Room" Sign. Please place the "Pet in Room" sign on the outside of your door whenever your pet is in your room.
7. Housekeeping. Please contact Rockin’ Response and Room Service to arrange a time to service your room and replen-ish your honor bar. For the safety and comfort of your pet, Housekeeping will enter your room only if: (a) your pet is not present or (b) you are present and your pet is leashed or caged.
8. Damage to Guest Rooms and Common Areas. Your account will be charged for the repair or replacement cost for any damage caused by your pet.
9. Insurance. You represent that you maintain personal liability insurance in reasonable amounts sufficient to protect against damage or injury caused by your pet.
10. Release and Indemnification. You agree to release, defend, and indemnify The Seminole Hard Rock Hotel and Casino, The Seminole Paradise, The Seminole Tribe and vendors or tenants of from any and all claims or damages related to your pet or your pet's stay at the Hotel, including any claims by third-parties.