Catch All the Worldwide Soccer Action at Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Hollywood
Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Hollywood is the place to be for all of the worldwide soccer action of 2022.
Located in the heart of the casino floor, Center Bar is the social spot designed to catch all the action.
- Center Bar will show the 5 a.m., 8 a.m., 11 a.m., and 2 p.m. games from Sunday, Nov. 20 – Monday, Nov. 28.
- Center Bar will show the 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. games from Tuesday, Dec. 29 – Friday, Dec. 2.
- The Lounge will be open for 5 a.m. games with cocktail servers to provide service.
The resort’s intimate lounge and cocktail bar, L Bar offers the finest handcrafted cocktails.
- L Bar will be open at 1:30 p.m. for all days with 2 p.m. games, from Monday, Nov. 21 – Friday, Dec. 2.
Hard Rock Sports Bar
A next-level approach to sports and entertainment, Hard Rock Sports Bar highlights a massive wall of LED TVs providing 360 degrees of live sports action.
- Hard Rock Sports Bar will have beverage service starting at 11 a.m. on Sunday, Nov. 20 – Monday, Nov. 28.
- The United States game on Monday, Nov. 21 at 2 p.m. and Tuesday, Nov. 29 at 2 p.m. will be played on the main screen.
- Tables will have a $100 food and beverage minimum.
- Beverage service will be available starting at 10 a.m. on Tuesday, Nov. 29 through Friday, Dec. 2.
Ultimate Viewing Party
Enjoy the matches from an exclusive private lagoon area reminiscent of a Bora Bora oceanscape, outfitted with bungalow-style cabanas offering personalized service and high-end amenities.
- The Bora Bora Cabana World Cup viewing experience will be available starting at 8 a.m. from Sunday, Nov. 20 – through Monday, Nov. 28.
- Bora Cabana service will be available at 10 a.m. from Tuesday, Nov. 29 – Friday, Dec. 2.
- For more details on Bora Bora Cabana rentals and pricing, visit: https://seminolehardrockhollywood.com/amenities/pool-and-cabanas.
About Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Hollywood
Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Hollywood is the flagship-integrated resort of Hard Rock International, owned by the Seminole Tribe of Florida. The renowned entertainment, gaming and hospitality destination unveiled a $1.5 billion expansion in 2019, highlighting the debut of the world’s first and only Guitar Hotel. Between three hotel towers, the resort boasts 1,271 luxury guestrooms. Amenities include a 42,000 square-foot Rock Spa® & Salon; an 18-acre recreational water experience; private “Bora Bora” style cabanas; more than 20 food and beverage outlets; an expansive gaming floor with 2,800 slots, more than 200 table games and a 45-table poker room; 120,000 square feet of premier meeting and convention space; and a 26,000 square-foot retail promenade. Hard Rock Live, ranked No. 3 worldwide in 2021 ticket sales for theatre venues by Pollstar Magazine, highlights A-list entertainers and performers, sporting events and live broadcast productions in an intimate 7,000-person capacity setting. Seminole Hard Rock Hollywood is located on 87 acres of the Hollywood Seminole Reservation along State Road 7 (U.S. Highway 441). For more information, visit us online at www.seminolehardrockhollywood.com call (800) 937-0010 or follow us: Facebook: SeminoleHardRockHollywood, Twitter: @HardRockHolly, Instagram: @HardRockHolly.