Pets rock! Devoted pet owners who travel with their well-mannered pups weighing 40 lbs. (18 kilos) or less are welcome to enjoy the comfort and enjoyment of the resort. To make sure we have a pet-friendly room reserved, please let us know in advance – preferably at the time of booking. And, to help cover the furry clean-up, we ask for a $100 non-refundable service fee.
- Pet Fee. There is a $100 non-refundable pet fee per stay. This fee will be charged to your account prior to check-out to cover the cost of deep-cleaning the room in preparation for our next guest.
- Damage Assessment. You will be billed for any damage caused by your pet or for any extraordinary cleaning necessary after your pet's stay. You must tender a valid credit card at check-in as payment for any damage or extraordinary cleaning costs related to your pet's stay. By signing this agreement, you expressly authorize the Hotel to charge these costs to your credit card during or after your stay.
- Acceptable Pets. We welcome all well-mannered, disease-free dogs weighing 40 lbs. (18 kilos) or less. We reserve the right to require immediate removal of any pet that displays dangerous or unacceptable behavior, including, but not limited to, biting, excessive barking, evidence of disease, or urination or defecation in public areas. No more than two pets may occupy each guest room. You will be responsible for all charges relating to the removal of your pet including transportation and kennel charges.
- Leashes. Pets must be leashed or held in arms in all common areas of the hotel, including the Pet Walk.
- "Pet in Room" Sign. Please place the "Pet in Room" sign on the outside of your door whenever your pet is in your room.
- Housekeeping. Please contact Rockin’ Response and Room Service to arrange a time to service your room and replenish your honor bar. For the safety and comfort of your pet, Housekeeping will enter your room only if: (a) your pet is not present or (b) you are present and your pet is leashed or caged.
- Damage to Guest Rooms and Common Areas. Your account will be charged for the repair or replacement cost for any damage caused by your pet.
- Insurance. You represent that you maintain personal liability insurance in reasonable amounts sufficient to protect against damage or injury caused by your pet.
- Release and Indemnification. You agree to release, defend, and indemnify Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Hollywood, the Seminole Tribe of Florida and its vendors or tenants from any and all claims or damages related to your pet or your pet's stay at the resort, including any claims by third parties.