Hard Rock Live
The new 7,000-person capacity Hard Rock Live opened its doors to sellout crowds and standing ovations. Primed as the epicenter of South Florida entertainment, the new venue hosts state-of-the art technical capabilities that supports A-list celebrity performances as well as award shows, sporting events and nationally televised programs. Acoustically pure with unobstructed sight-lines, the venue is a stand-out option for entertainers and tours across the country, and draws internationally acclaimed acts.
Event Calendar PRE-SALE NEWSLETTER
Rentals are only available Sunday through Thursday.
Please complete the Venue Rental form to submit your request. We will only respond to entertainers on an "as needed" basis.
To apply for media credentials for an event at Hard Rock Live, please complete the Media Credentials Request form.
The following are not allowed in Hard Rock Live:
- Large bags or purses
- Recording equipment
- Laser pointers
Note: Grills and/or fireworks may NOT be brought into the parking lots.
For the safety of all guests, concert-goers may be subject to search.
- Smoking is NOT permitted in Hard Rock Live.
- A designated smoking area is provided outside of the venue, where patrons can smoke.
- Age limit varies per event.
- Everyone, regardless of age, must have a ticket to enter.
- Box Office: (954) 797-5531
- Venue General Info: (954) 797-5555
- Note: The Box Office does not sell tickets via telephone. Please visit www.ticketmaster.com to purchase tickets.
- Tuesday: Noon - 5PM
- Thursday: Noon - 5PM
- Saturday: Noon - 5PM
- Event Days: Noon - 30 minutes after start time of event
- Note: Guests seeking refunds for cancelled or postponed shows must contact Ticketmaster directly at (800) 653-8000.
- Location: Hard Rock Live Box Office
- Hours: Open one hour prior to event.
- Note: Customers must have actual credit card, Ticketmaster account number, and a matching photo ID to the name on their order in order to pick up tickets at Will Call.
Sign up to receive emails about upcoming events.