Hard Rock Live
The new 7,000-person capacity Hard Rock Live opened its doors to sellout crowds and standing ovations. Primed as the epicenter of South Florida entertainment, the new venue hosts state-of-the art technical capabilities that supports A-list celebrity performances as well as award shows, sporting events and nationally televised programs. Acoustically pure with unobstructed sight-lines, the venue is a stand-out option for entertainers and tours across the country, and draws internationally acclaimed acts.
- Box Office: (954) 797-5531
- Venue General Info: (954) 797-5555
- Note: The Box Office does not sell tickets via telephone. Please visit www.ticketmaster.com to purchase tickets.
- Tuesday: 11AM - 5:30PM
- Thursday: 11AM - 5:30PM
- Saturday: Noon - 6PM
- Note: Guests seeking refunds for cancelled or postponed shows must contact Ticketmaster directly at (800) 653-8000.
- Location: Hard Rock Live Box Office
- Hours: Open one hour prior to event.
- Note: Customers must have actual credit card, Ticketmaster account number, and a matching photo ID to the name on their order in order to pick up tickets at Will Call.
The following are not allowed in the facility:
- Large bags or purses
- Recording equipment
- Laser pointers
Note: Grills and/or fireworks may NOT be brought into the parking lots.
For the safety of all guests, concert-goers may be subject to search.
- Smoking is NOT permitted in Hard Rock Live.
- A designated smoking area is provided outside of the venue, where patrons can smoke.
- Age limit varies per event.
- Everyone, regardless of age, must have a ticket to enter.
Sign up to receive emails about upcoming events.