PRESS | Press releases
Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Hollywood, Fla. Celebrates Hard Rock International's Global 40thAnniversary with One-of-a-Kind Guest Offerings
HOLLYWOOD, Fla. (May 12, 2011) – As Hard Rock International celebrates its 40th anniversary, the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino in Hollywood will honor the occasion by rolling out one-of-a-kind offerings that bring authentic music and rock 'n' roll experiences to life for guests. The party gets started across the globe on May 18, when Hard Rock International will host 40 Days That Rock. Hard Rock Hotels & Casinos around the world will kick-off local market events, parties and promotions celebrating the momentous birthday.
South Florida's favorite entertainment destination will be offering a "Sleep like a Rock Star" package, the chance to win an autographed Foreigner guitar and will be celebrating in Hard Rock Cafe all month long with "Monday, Monday" meals for $40, a Founders' Day party on June 14 and more.
Sleep Like a Rock Star
Surround yourself with the sights and sounds of all that is classic! Stay with us between May 18 through June 26 and you can "Sleep Like a Rock Star!" The two night/three day package for $440 includes:
- Deluxe accommodations for 2 nights/3 days (Sunday-Thursday). Not available during special events, blackout dates or holidays
- (2) $40 spa credits at Body Rock Spa
- Hard Rock Cafe "40th Anniversary" merchandise (each room will receive a piece of 40th merchandise, one per room)
- $40 food credit to Hard Rock Cafe
- $40 food credit to choice of Blue Plate, Council Oak or Beach Club
*Subject to availability and change. Not valid in conjunction with any other offer. Reservation for this package must be made in advance and length of stay requirements apply. Taxes, in-room charges and gratuities are extra.
A Kick-Axe Foreigner Autographed Guitar Giveaway
We've rocked hard in Hollywood for seven years, but we've rocked the world for 40 years! Celebrate 40 Days That Rock with a hot seat promotion that will have you strumming along to the classics in no time! From Wednesday, May 18 through June 26 at 9:30 p.m., one lucky person actively playing at the selected seat will be eligible to win an autographed guitar from rock legends Foreigner. Limit one prize per player per day. Winners must be able to produce their Player's Club card and photo ID to the drawing official at the time of the hot seat drawing or the prize will be forfeited. If no one is sitting at the randomly selected hot seat, additional hot seat locations will be drawn until the prize is properly claimed. Prizes are non-transferable.
Hard Rock Cafe Offers Dine-in Specials, Free Breakfast and Hits a Home Run for Kids
"Monday, Monday" - You don't have to be a Mama or Papa to enjoy our "Monday, Monday" dine-in special. From May 23 through June 20, enjoy a Monday meal for two for just $40. Meals for two include one appetizer, two entrees, two soft drinks and one dessert for $40. (Tax and gratuity not included.)
Founder's Day Specials – Available June 14, 2011 Only
- "They Say It's Your Birthday" – Celebrate with us on June 14 and enjoy a complimentary breakfast! *Limited space. Offer is extended to the first 150 guests on a first-come, first-served basis.
- "71 Cent Legendary Burgers" – Hard Rock Cafe Hollywood will partake in the $.71 Legendary Burgers, offering this legendary burger collection to 22,000 employees of the Memorial Healthcare System, civil servants, government officials and education specialists.
- "Take me out to the Ballgame" – Hard Rock Cafe Hollywood celebrates Founder's Day with philanthropic partner, Joe DiMaggio Children's Hospital/Memorial Foundation. Executive committee members will take part in an all day celebration by donating their time as servers. All the tips that are collected will be donated back to the Memorial Foundation for the building of the new Joe DiMaggio Children's Hospital. In addition, Hard Rock Cafe will also hold a silent auction benefiting the Joe DiMaggio Children's Hospital.
- "Lovely Rita" – Female servers will go back in time to 1971 when white dresses were the uniform and a lovely lady by the name of Rita Gilligan came into our lives. Each female server will be dressed in their white uniform, white apron and red wig honoring Hard Rock's first server, Ms. Rita Gilligan.
"The Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Hollywood is thrilled to be a part of this incredible global 40th anniversary celebration," said Phil Madow, president of the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino in Hollywood. "We invite guests to take part in our special value offers and signature events designed to bring our first-class amenities and rock 'n' roll experience to life. Additionally, we're pleased to partner locally with the Joe DiMaggio Children's Hospital for an interactive and entertaining charitable community initiative."
To learn more about the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Hollywood's offerings or the global 40 Days That Rock 40th anniversary celebration, visit www.hardrockhotels.com.
# # #
About Hard Rock International
With a total of 163 venues in 50 countries, including 126 cafes and 15 Hotels/Casinos, Hard Rock International is one of the world's most globally recognized brands. Beginning with an Eric Clapton guitar, Hard Rock owns the world's greatest collection of music memorabilia, which is displayed at its locations around the globe. Hard Rock is also known for its collectible fashion and music-related merchandise, Hard Rock Live performance venues and an award-winning website. In addition to the two flagship Seminole Hard Rock Hotels and Casinos in Tampa and Hollywood, Fla., Hard Rock Hotels/Casinos are located in Las Vegas, Biloxi, Orlando, Chicago, San Diego, Pattaya, Bali, Macau, Penang, Singapore and Punta Cana. Additional hotel and casino projects have been announced in Panama, scheduled to open in 2012; and Hungary, Dubai and Abu Dhabi, scheduled to open in 2013. Hard Rock International is owned by Seminole Hard Rock Entertainment, Inc. For further details on Hard Rock Hotels and Casinos, visit www.hardrockhotels.com. For more information on Hard Rock International, visit www.hardrock.com.
About Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino
Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino invites you to PLAYHARD! Play, stay, dine, and shop at South Florida's ultimate entertainment destination. Over ninety tables offer Blackjack, Baccarat, Mini-Baccarat, Pai Gow Poker, Three Card Poker, Texas Hold'em Bonus Poker, Casino War and Let it Ride on a nearly three-acre casino floor. 2,500 Vegas-style slots including the Native-American Casino linked Multi-Area Progressive Jackpots and Mega Jackpots. Separate high-limit rooms for table games and slots, in addition to a non-smoking room are available for guests to enjoy. Loyal Player's Club members may enjoy an exclusive VIP Plum Lounge and VIP Chef's Table show kitchen. Convene in The Poker Room at Seminole Paradise for various games and tournaments of Limit and No Limit Texas Hold 'em, 7-Card Stud and two dollar and four dollar limit Omaha Hi Lo games. Located inside the casino is Hard Rock Cafe -Hollywood, part of Hard Rock's 134 globally recognized rock 'n roll themed restaurants. The Green Lodging Certified by the State of Florida, AAA, Four Diamond rated resort showcases 500 luxurious guest rooms, 17 restaurants and lounges, 40,000-square-feet of meeting room space, Body Rock spa, 23 boutique shops, 12 nightclubs, Paradise Live, a 400- seat theatre and Hard Rock Live, a 5,500- seat concert arena. Located on State Road 7 (U.S. 441) in Hollywood, Florida. Take I-95, exit Stirling Rd. and travel west to 1 Seminole Way. For more information, call (954) 327-ROCK, 1 800-937-0010 or visit us online at www.seminolehardrockhollywood.com or www.facebook.com/seminolehardrockhollywood.