PRESS | Press releases
Treat Mom Like a Rock Star with Gourmet Mother's Day Specials at Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino
Council Oak, Bongos Cuban Cafe, Tequila Ranch and Bluepoint Ocean Grill Offer Special Menus with Mom in Mind
HOLLYWOOD, FLA. – Give mom the rock star treatment she deserves with a gourmet meal at Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino. This Mother's Day, May 8, South Florida's favorite entertainment destination is offering a variety of menus designed with mom in mind. They include:
Council Oak Steaks & Seafood Brunch
10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Champagne Mimosa; Fresh Squeezed Orange Juice, Cranberry Juice, Grapefruit Juice
- Assorted Tropical Fruits and Yogurts
- Shrimp and Oyster Bar; Clams, Mussels, Crab
- Assortment of Meats, Imported and Domestic Cheeses; Olives, Peppers;
- Salads - Council Oak Field Greens with Caramelized Walnuts and assorted dressings, Caesar Salad, Antipasto Salad, Tomato and Mozzarella Caprese Salad
- Freshly Made Pasta Salad
- Duck Trap Smoked Salmon Display
- Assortment of Breads, Rolls, Bagels with Cream Cheeses and Butter
- Garlic and Cracked black Pepper Beef Tenderloin
- Bearnaise and Horseradish Cream Sauce
- Dijon Encrusted Rack of Lamb; Mint Jelly
- Assortment of Eggs and Omelets to Order
- Belgium and Chocolate Waffles with Assortment of Toppings
- Assortment of Fresh Pastas and Gourmet Sauces
- Jumbo Lump Crab Benedict, Hollandaise Sauce Quiche
- Cheese Blintzes Berry Compote
- Applewood Smoked Bacon and Country Sausage
- Hand Battered Texas French Toast
- Pan Seared Chilean Sea Bass
- Chicken Fontina, Spinach, Prosciutto, Madeira Wine Sauce Beef and Vegetables
- Chefs Selection Fresh Fish De Jour Garden Fresh Vegetables Potatoes De Jour
- An Array of Assorted Pastries, Pies, Cakes, Tortes
- Chocolate Fountain
$49.95 Adults; $17.95 Children under 12. Reservations required. Tax and gratuity not included. Please call 954-327-7501.
Bluepoint Ocean Grill
Mothers Day Brunch
11 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Create Your Own Bloody Mary and Mimosa Bar
- Fresh Salad with choice of dressings or Fresh Caprese Salad
- Fresh Fruit - Berries, Melons, Grapes, Pineapple, Crème Anglaise
- Omelet Bar - Create Your Own Omelet with the following ingredients: Diced Ham, Bacon, Sausage, Diced Peppers, Diced Onions, Mushrooms, Spinach, Diced Tomatoes, Cheddar Cheese, Provolone, Pepperjack, Swiss
- Fresh Raw Bar - Choose from a variety of East Coast and West Coast fresh oysters on the half-shell, middleneck clams, shrimp cocktail and crab legs
- Panini Bar- Create Your Own Panini with the following ingredients: Prosciutto, Ham, Salami, Turkey, Bacon, Sliced Ribeye, Fresh Mozzarella, Provolone, Cheddar, Pepperjack, Roasted Red Peppers, Tomatoes, Sliced Onion, Balsamic Onions, Fresh Arugula, Spinach, Black Olive Relish, grilled Portobello Mushrooms, Roasted red peppers, Basil Aioli, Sun Dried Tomato Pesto, Roasted garlic Aioli
- Carving Station with Roast Prime Rib and Honey Cured Ham
Prices are $40 for adults and $15 for children under the age of 10.
Prices do not include tax or gratuity. Reservations are welcome. Call 954-327-8911.
Bongos Cuban Cafe
Mothers Day Brunch
11a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Classic brunch cocktails made tableside - Bongos Bloody Mary ($13), Spicy Mary ($14), Blood Orange Mimosa ($12), Bloody Maria ($13), a variety of Fresh Fruit Mojitos ($15)
- All of the following dishes are accompanied with baked papa criolla with Cuban mojo or a green salad drizzled with mango chimichurri:
- Eggs Benedict over pan de bono, sauteed spinach, black bean hollandaise sauce & crispy bacon ($14)
- XXL Pancakes with dulce de leche crema -$15
- Huevos Rancheros over a crispy tortilla, red bean refritos and a tomatillo sauce - $13
- Huevos Pericos Colombian style scrambled eggs mixed with tomatoes, scallions & peppers - $12
- Frittata de hongos mushroom & spinach frittata with queso fresco - $15
- Cuban Tortilla - Cuban style frittata with potatoes, chorizo, onion & mixed peppers, served with a garlic aioli - $15
- Fritas de Puerco - Cuban burger stuffed with pork and chorizo with crispy taro matchsticks - $14
- Sandwich Cubano - pressed Cuban sandwich with pork, ham, cheese, mustard and pickles - $14
- Pan con bistec - palomilla steak sandwich with melted cheese, lettuce, tomato, grilled onions, taro match sticks and mayo - $16
- Pork Chop Milanesa - bone in pork chop Milanese served with spicy orange mojo marmalade and tomato salad - $24
- Sea Food Arroz con Coco - fresh coconut rice simmered with clams, mussels, shrimp, grouper, calamari, chorizo sausage, chicken, piquillo peppers & sweet peas - $28
- Costillas - braised short rib over creamy hearts of palm-quinoa salad and demi glaze sauce - $24
- Filete de salmon - crispy skin salmon fillet with sour orange mojo sauce crispy yucca and mixed green salad - $23
- Pollo asado - malanga noqui and mixed mushroom sauce - $22
- Desserts – Avalancha, a white, milk & dark chocolate frozen mousse served with raspberry sauce - $10
and Flan de coco with orange banana compote - $9
Prices do not include tax or gratuity. Reservations are suggested. 954-791-3040.
Available 11 a.m. – 11 p.m.
- Chile en Nogada - A very classic and traditional dish originated in Puebla Mexico. Poblano chili stuffed with a Mexican fruit and herb beef picadillo topped with based walnuts, white butter sauce and garnished with pomegranate - $17
- Mexican Paella -lobster, mussels, clams, bay scallops, and shrimps cooked in a white wine, saffron broth and white rice - $28
- Lamb Chops -grilled lamb-chops served with grilled roasted carrots and fingerling potatoes topped with demi-glace - $24
- Carrot Cake topped with brandied dry fruits - $7
- Chocolate-covered Strawberries served with cream anglaise sauce - $8
Specialty Margaritas and Mimosas are also available.
For more information or reservations, please call 954-556-7430.
Kilwin's Chocolates, Fudge & Ice Cream - Moms get a free slice of fudge with any purchase.
Other great Mother's Day dining options sure to rock mom's world include Martorano's Italian-American Kitchen, Renegade Barbeque Company, Rock 'n' Hookah and TATU.
Don't know what mom will prefer? Try a Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Gift Card. The gift cards, which can be recharged with a denomination of your choice, are redeemable for Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino accommodations and at a variety of on-property delicious restaurants, Seminole Paradise shops and at Hard Rock Live for concerts and special events. They can be conveniently purchased at the Hard Rock Live Box Office Tuesdays – Saturdays from noon – 6 p.m. and on Sundays and Mondays only open on event days at noon, by phone at (954) 585-5665 or online at www.seminolehardrockhollywood.com.
About Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino
Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino invites you to PLAYHARD! Play, stay, dine, and shop at South Florida's ultimate entertainment destination. Over ninety tables offer Blackjack, Baccarat, Mini-Baccarat, Pai Gow Poker, Three Card Poker, Texas Hold'em Bonus Poker, Casino War and Let it Ride on a nearly three-acre casino floor. 2,500 Vegas-style slots including the Native-American Casino linked Multi-Area Progressive Jackpots and Mega Jackpots. Separate high-limit rooms for table games and slots, in addition to a non-smoking room are available for guests to enjoy. Loyal Player's Club members may enjoy an exclusive VIP Plum Lounge and VIP Chef's Table show kitchen. Convene in The Poker Room at Seminole Paradise for various games and tournaments of Limit and No Limit Texas Hold 'em, 7-Card Stud and two dollar and four dollar limit Omaha Hi Lo games. Located inside the casino is Hard Rock Cafe -Hollywood, part of Hard Rock's 134 globally recognized rock 'n roll themed restaurants. The Green Lodging Certified by the State of Florida, AAA, Four Diamond rated resort showcases 500 luxurious guest rooms, 17 restaurants and lounges, 40,000-square-feet of meeting room space, Body Rock spa, 23 boutique shops, 12 nightclubs, Paradise Live, a 400- seat theatre and Hard Rock Live, a 5,500- seat concert arena. Located on State Road 7 (U.S. 441) in Hollywood, Florida. Take I-95, exit Stirling Rd. and travel west to 1 Seminole Way. For more information, call (954) 327-ROCK, 1 800-937-0010 or visit us online at www.seminolehardrockhollywood.com or www.facebook.com/seminolehardrockhollywood.
# # #