HOTEL | Pool
At the center of our 4.5-acre lagoon-style pool you'll find the Beach Club pool bar, perched at the base of a palm-studded tropical isle. The island is also the setting for a 182-foot water slide and 12-person jetted spa. Poolside cabanas take the form of traditional frond-covered Seminole chickees and are equipped with televisions and refrigerators, phones, ceiling fans and solid teak and aluminum lounge chairs, because that's the rock star way.
- Hours of operation 8:00am – Sundown (Monday – Sunday).
- Mountain slide available to 48” or taller.
- Sun care products available for purchase on pool deck.
- Outside food/beverage is not permitted.
- Platter/Cake orders must be requested at least 24 hours in advance, 954.327.7671.
- Weekend rentals are reserved for registered hotel guests only (Friday – Sunday).
- Jacuzzis available for use at no additional charge.
- Pool towels available at Towel/Guest Registration kiosk.
Pool Deck Information
- Stocked mini bar (non alcoholic).
- Cable TV.
- Beach Club Server/Butler service.
- Lounge chairs.
- Telephone (in-house calling).
- Covered seating maximum 10 guests.
- Cool Towels
Cabana (Chickee Hut) Rental Includes
- Full Day – 10:00am – 6:00pm Monday – Thursday$250.00
- Full Day – 10:00am – 6:00pmFriday – Sunday$400.00
Cabana (Chickee Hut) Rental Rates
- All drinks and food must be purchased through the Beach Club (does not include pizza from food court)
- If the minimum is not met, a miscellaneous F&B charge will used to meet price requirements.
- 4 people minimum ratesMonday - Thursday$50.00
- Friday - Sunday$100.00
- 5-10 people minimum ratesMonday - Thursday$75.00
- Friday - Sunday$150.00
Food and Beverage Minimums for Cabanas
* Rates/availability subject to change.
* Must be registered guest of the hotel to use pool facilities.
* Registered Hotel guests may have up to 4 guests per room out at the pool area.
* Non-Hotel guests may book Cabanas (Chickee Huts) Monday - Thursday for use of pool facilities (Full Day Rates apply).