U.S. and Brazil National Beach Soccer Teams Set To Square Off at Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino
During the First Nationally-Televised Beach Soccer Event in the United States
- Event:Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino U.S. vs. Brazil Beach Soccer Challenge
- Date:Thursday, August 14, 2014
- Time:6:00 p.m. – Live Entertainment, Food, Drinks and Fun
- 8:00 p.m. – U.S. vs. Brazil Beach Soccer Challenge
- Location:Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino
- Beach Soccer Arena
- Seminole Paradise Valet Lot
- Address:1 Seminole Way, Hollywood, FL 33314
- Cost:Free to the general public
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Seating:Based on availability (capacity 1000)
The United States and top-ranked Brazil Beach Soccer Teams will square off in the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino U.S. vs. Brazil Beach Soccer Challenge during the first nationally-televised beach soccer event to be held in the United States. A unique transformation will turn the Seminole Paradise parking lot into a beach soccer stadium for the night, where an audience of nearly 1,000 beach soccer fanatics will watch as their favorite team battles it out in the sand.
The U.S. national beach soccer squad is led by forward Nick Perera. The Brazilian team’s top striker is Bruno Xavier, the recipient of the “Golden Ball” and “Silver Scorer” awards at the 2013 FIFA World Cup. Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino is the title sponsor and host for the event. The Greater Fort Lauderdale Convention & Visitors Bureau and Rosetta Stone are the presenting sponsors of the U.S. vs. Brazil Beach Soccer Challenge.
Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino U.S. vs. Brazil Beach Soccer Challenge is being produced by Disson Sports & Entertainment in conjunction with Koch Tavares.
The match will be broadcast nationally on NBC Sports Network Tuesday, September 9 at 7 p.m. ET Following the initial telecast, there will be a rebroadcast of the match on NBC Sports Network on Saturday, September 13 at 2 p.m. ET. The match will also be televised on Fox Sports in Brazil on Friday, September 12 at 8 p.m. BRT.